WINTER WASH DAY HAIR-TINI 🍸
Want a quick and easy way to keep your hair super soft, supple and hydrated? Just add a bit of Shea Nut Oil (where to find it – https://amzn.to/2SpUZjL) to your wash day routine this winter. I’m pre-pooing now with it!
WHAT’S SHEA NUT OIL? Shea Nut Oil is a great moisturizer for hair and skin. There are two versions – one that is a medium to heavy liquid oil and another that is quite a heavy liquid oil with a creamy colour. Having fine hair, I use the medium heavy liquid oil.
Here are some benefits:
1. Shea nut oil is rich in Vitamin E
2. Shea nut oil is rich in fatty acids and minerals
3. Prevents dry hair and skin
4. Shea nut oil is able to soften your hair
5. It is a great conditioner
6. Shea nut oil will strengthen your hair to improve hair growth and lessen hair loss
7. Great oil for hot oil treatment
8. It softens brittle and dry cuticles
9. You can use it as a daily moisturizer
10. Apply it on your ends to prevent hair breakage
11. It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties
12. Shea nut oil gives the hair freshness, brilliance and luster
13. You can massage your scalp with shea nut oil to increase blood circulation
14. A little shea nut oil goes a long way
15. It absorbs quickly
HOW TO USE IT:
1. Add a 4-5 table spoons of it to the length of your hair before washing. It’s beautifully conditioning and repairing.
2. Add a small amount to your scalp and massage. This helps to stimulate circulation and hair growth.
3. Add a few drops to your hair while damp to seal in moisture and even before styling to provide sheen and to protect your strands from the cold.
Have your used Shea nut oil before? How did you like it? Comment below!