Travel Vlog! Chicago!
Join me as I explore the city that raised me, the city that made me, Chicago strong! There’s so much more to the city of Chicago than what you see on the the news. Let’s explore it together in this new series. Travel info below:
The architectural design and free exhibits at the Chicago Cultural Center Center make it a must see travel destination spot!
Check out upcoming exhibits and other Chicago tourism resources at: http://www.chicagoculturalcenter.org
FRUGAL TRAVEL TIPS USED:
HOTEL: Club Quarters of $124 per night!
1. Save on travel by booking here http://go.magik.ly/ml/hy7/
2. OR get CASH BACK on your stay by booking here: http://goo.gl/MWmj3h
3. Good travel deals – EXCELLENT hotel reviews. https://goo.gl/tvS15E
TRANSPORTATION: https://goo.gl/U70K1a Complimentary $25 code : ladonb9ue
1. Latinicity: casual environment, Latin flare. $17 all you can eat (includes fountain drinks) or $25 all you can eat ( includes 2 alcoholic beverages) http://www.latinicity.com
2. Bandera: Dressy/casual, American style cuisine with southwestern touches. Great ambiance. Live music (piano + bass) after 5pm. http://www.banderarestaurants.com
Vlog Day 2: https://youtu.be/dwS6eEQEKf8